P20F is a 20cm (8_) subwoofer equipped with 320 gr/m_ Flax cone for deep and controlled bass. It can work in both 10-liter-closed and 13-liter-bass-reflex cabinets. It provides 250-Watts RMS and a frequency response from 39 to 500Hz. This subwoofer is ideal for a small bass enclosure perfectly integrated in the vehicle.
The three Flax subwoofers consist of straightforward 4-Ohm voice coils which are perfectly suited for small enclosures (closed or bass-reflex). Several innovations raise their performance to an even higher level. Each model of subwoofer has a dual magnet, offering improved linearity and ensuring optimal magnetic power delivered to the voice coil, which features a new cooling system. Glass fibre has been used for the mounting of the voice coil, making it more robust while protecting the cone from the heat emitted. Last but not least, the new fixings connecting the cone to the voice coil and the spider to the basket improve reliability for extreme use (very high excursion).
- íÍDual Magnetíñ for more power
- FLAXÂ technology for an exclusive cone
- High rigidity for deep and controlled bass
- Improved excursion thanks to the new suspension
- Optimised cooling of the voice coil
- The best compromise for a small seal enclosure volume using (0.35 Cu ft í 10L)
|Voice-coil height||1-1/8_ (28mm)|
|max power||500 W|
|nominal power||250 W RMS|
|frequency response||39Hz í 500Hz|