Harley-Davidson Radio Flash
Factory radios on 2014 and newer Harley-Davidson® audio systems use a “high fidelity” EQ curve. This EQ will cause excessive distortion with any amplified audio upgrade and will lead to speaker damage.
Altered Sound use original Rockford Fosgate flash tool to remove stock EQ and make your bike sound amazing! Contact us today!
All touring models 2014 and up. Street Glide, Road Glide, Ultra Limited..
Harley-Davidson radio flash is a key for your aftermarket system!
- Eliminates Factory BOOM!™ Audio EQ
- Better Frequency Response (low-end)
- Enables Speed Sense Volume
- Enables Fader (*)
(*) Current Rockford Fosgate front audio kits (HD14-TKIT, HD9813RG-TKIT, HD9813SG-TKIT) are only connected to front audio outputs of the radio.
Rockford Fosgate Flash
Below is the revised that Rockford Fosgate is recommending that eliminates the factory H-D® EQ, but provides some enhanced bass response.
- RED dash is the top of the factory H-D® EQ that we need to eliminate.
- BLUE line is the older “2 Speaker Upper Fairing/ 1 Amp” tune we previously recommended to get rid of the factory EQ.
- GREEN line is the new Rockford Fosgate tune.
- YELLOW highlighted area illustrates the effectiveness of a flatter EQ but with enhanced low-end bass.